- Free download from the Design Council: Designing out crime: a designers’ guide.
- Ecobuild conference, Architects, planners and the post riot city, Thu 22 March, 11:15–12:15.
- Secured by Design 3D toolkit including dwelling boundaries, landscape planting and street lighting scenarios.
- Landscape Institute urban green space case study: Angell Town Estate, Brixton.
- An article on The Dirt about bomb-sniffing borders and thorny hedges: ‘Plants Go on High Alert’.
- This Big City with a US perspective on residential security: Can Gated Communities be Considered Socially Sustainable?
- Related External Works blog post: “Designing out crime”, street furniture and soft landscaping.